Last year, FE International advised 4×400 on the sale of FC Goods where their team returned a total 15,500% ROI. 4×400 is the holding company that acquires, launches and scales e-commerce brands for Common Thread Collective, an e-commerce growth agency.
In this podcast, Managing Partner Taylor Holiday and VP of Marketing Aaron Orendoff discuss the entire journey, as well as their top 10 takeaways from the experience. Click here to read (or hear) about the selling process in their own words.
Whether you are considering buying a business or selling one (regardless of business model) there are some interesting lessons to learn from a team who have been there and done it multiple times.
Websites that violate Google’s News and Discover policies will now be subject to manual penalties that could result in a page or site being ranked lower on search results pages.
Manual action penalties within the Google Search Console can cause many issues for site owners, including lost organic search visibility, traffic and ultimately, revenue.
According to the Search Engine Journal, this marks the first time that a website could receive a manual penalty for violations of News and Discover policies. Previously, manual action penalties were limited to Google Search violations.
Google’s help page does not state whether pages in violation will be demoted or removed solely from Discover and News. Click here to read a full list of the new penalties.
For sale is a well-established content and digital products business in the Kids Arts and Crafts niche with over 11 years of operational history. Launched in 2009, the business is monetized through a diverse range of sources, such as display advertising, direct advertising through sponsored posts, affiliate revenues, and sales of digital art and craft templates. Revenues have grown between 2016 and 2020 with the business now generating more than $136K in gross revenue over the last twelve months. These favorable dynamics have resulted in net margins of over c.83%. The business presents a unique opportunity for a new owner to acquire an established business in a growing market, with strong cash flows and vast growth opportunities.
Some key highlights:
- Strong traffic profile, with c.113k backlinks and c.67.3k keywords
- Vast content library with over 1,170 posts covering a diverse range of craft templates
- Highly impressive YoY CAGR of c.59.8% between 2016 and 2020
Request a prospectus from the link above to learn more.
|For more updates throughout the week on the financial world of online business M&A, follow our team on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.|
OTHER NEW LISTINGS
- Firm foothold in the Drones/UAV Product Reviews niche
- Strong traffic profile, with c.12.6K keywords and c.1.3K backlinks
- Over 60 live articles covering a wide range of products
- Lean and scalable cost structure, with high net margins of c.84%
Yearly net profit: $39,000
Asking price: $110,000
- Authoritative position in the Project Management WordPress Plugin niche
- Strong traffic profile, with c.4.5K backlinks and c.116K pageviews
- Impressive SaaS metrics with a low customer churn rate of c.5% and high customer rating of 4.5 stars
- Lean and scalable cost structure and minimum owner workload
Yearly net profit: $25,000
Asking price: $93,000
That’s all for this week. See you next week!
Until next week!
The FE International Team