- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Long and successful track record of over a decade, creating a well-known brand
- Robust software with a clear value proposition driving a low MRR churn rate of c.0.3% in the LTM
- Loyal customer base with hundreds of customers and glowing reviews
- Low overhead allowing for high and stable net margin of c.90% in the past year
- Highly automated product reducing owner involvement
For sale is a B2B SaaS business in the time and expense tracking niche.
Launched in 2001 and acquired by the owner in 2015, the business operates an intuitive and accurate tracking software for QuickBooks. With multiple mission-critical features including detailed reporting, team collaboration, project tools, and a mobile App, the software has firmly embedded itself into the daily-to-day operations of its loyal customer base.
Boasting nearly two decades of operational history, the business has stood the test of time to become a leading authority in the time tracking niche. With stellar reviews across multiple third-party sites and a firm foothold in a rapidly growing industry, the software is incredibly sticky, commanding an impressive net MRR churn rate of c.0.3% and LTV of c.$5,330 in the past year.
The business itself is simple to maintain, with the owner focusing on scale from the very start. This has allowed low overheads, driving strong net margins and allowing for plenty of time and cash flow to invest in growth opportunities.
This is an ideal acquisition for an investor looking to take over a proven B2B SaaS business with a mission-critical offering and a long history of success. With multiple unexplored growth opportunities and steady cash flow, the business is ready to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.