Affiliate/Display Advertising – Dog Tips, Food & Recipes - $34.8K Gross/Mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $1,127,000 SOLD
- Authoritative position in the dog tips, food and recipes niche with seven years of operational history
- Vast content library with thousands of posts driving rankings for c.209,000 keywords and a robust backlink profile
- Impressive volume of traffic with c.5.7M visitors and c.7M page views over the L12M
- Strong social media audience with c.2.6M monthly Pinterest viewings and 64,000 YouTube subscribers
- Lean and scalable cost structure driving high net margins of c.85%
For sale is a growing content business in the dog tips, food, and recipes niche with over 6.8M page views over the LTM.
Launched in 2013, the business has established itself as a leading provider of dog care tips, pet food recipes, and reviews of dog food and supplies to help dog owners make informed decisions about their pets’ diet and health. With original educational 'how-to’ videos, step-by-step recipes, professional podcasts and thousands of in-depth posts created by vets, certified dog trainers, groomers and scientists, the site has become the go-to resource for millions of visitors each year.
As the number of dog owners continues to rise, the interest and consumption of dog related products is increasing. In turn, with the global pet care market expected to reach c.$203 billion in sales by 2025 the business's vast content library has put it in a great position to continue scaling.
The business itself is monetized via a combination of affiliate and display advertising revenues allowing for simple, highly profitable operations with minimal owner involvement. With c.$251,000 in gross revenues over the LTM and c.85% net margins a new owner will benefit from steady cash flows to invest in growth.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a proven and scalable content business with an authoritative brand and strong social media presence.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.