Advertising/Affiliate - Cooking & Recipes Blog w/ 6.7M Visitors/Yr - $17.3K Gross/Mo - SBA Eligible
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $556,000 SOLD
- Authoritative position in the cooking and recipes niche with 12 years of operational history
- Vast content library with thousands of posts driving rankings for c.100,000 keywords and a robust backlink profile
- Impressive volume of traffic with c.6.7M visitors and more than 9M page views over the L12M
- Strong social media audience with c.488,000 social media followers (across the major platforms)
- Lean and scalable cost structure driving high net margins of c.81%
For sale is a reputable content business in the cooking and recipes niche with more than 112M lifetime page views.
Launched in 2008, the business has stood the test of time to become one of the leading providers of clear, easy-to-follow recipes with captivating imagery. With c.2,000 pages of content spanning various recipes, the site attracts hundreds of thousands of unique visitors each month.
The owner invested into original content and images from the very start, helping build up a library of thousands of posts while weathering countless Google algorithm updates over the site’s 12-year operational history. With over 6.7M visitors and 9M page views, the site has generated c.$175,000 in the LTM, allowing for plenty of resources to invest in growth.
With an ever-increasing number of consumers turning to online sources for recipes, coupled with the growing number of consumers looking to cook more meals at home, the business’s vast content library of recipes has put the business in a great position to capitalize on these trends to continue scaling.
The business presents a great acquisition target for a new owner looking to take over a well-built and highly authoritative content business. With impressive traffic, thousands of posts, and a large social following, the business is primed for growth.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.