SaaS - B2B LinkedIn Engagement Software - $29K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $949,000 SOLD
- Robust software in the LinkedIn engagement niche with an impressive c.30% CMGR over L12M
- Loyal customer base with a high LTV of c.$511 over the L12M
- Impressive business fundamentals with c.$353,000 in ARR as of February 2020
- Lean and scalable cost structure driving high net margins
- Notable client base including high profile technology leaders within the transportation, payment processing and CRM niches
For sale is a growing and popular and B2B SaaS business in the LinkedIn engagement niche.
Launched in 2019, the business provides an effective software solution for businesses and entrepreneurs looking to improve their LinkedIn reach and engagement. With a highly rated Chrome extension and exclusive access to over 1,000 pods, the business allows marketers, recruiters and influencers to automatically engage with LinkedIn posts to increase LinkedIn reach by 10x.
As LinkedIn continues to gain popularity, now boasting a membership of over 675 million members around the globe, businesses are increasingly turning to the Microsoft-owned platform for high-quality leads. With LinkedIn generating c.80% of all B2B social media leads, the business provides an invaluable software for businesses to improve their online presence and awareness.
The software’s market-leading position is further illustrated by the impressive growth trajectory. MRR has expanded at a staggering c.20% compounded monthly growth rate (CMGR) over the period March 2019 – February 2020. Boasting a high LTV of c.$511 and low net MRR churn of c.3% since inception, the business offers attractive unit economics for a new owner to invest in growth.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a scalable B2B SaaS business. With a private community of c.4,900 Facebook members, attractive SaaS metrics, and a firm foothold in an expanding niche, the business is poised for growth.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.