SaaS - B2B CRM & Lead Management Software - $48K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Popular brand and clear value proposition in the highly profitable CRM and lead management niche
- Seamless integrations with several widely-used third-party software providers
- Steady growth with MRR climbing at a c.5.7% CMGR over the LTM
- Hundreds of clients with a high ARPU and LTV
- Focus on process and automation, allowing a new owner plenty of resources to invest in growth
For sale is a popular B2B SaaS business in the CRM and lead management niche.
Launched in 2018, the business offers an innovative, all-in-one solution for business owners and marketing agencies to track leads, manage their pipeline, and improve conversions via the web or mobile App. The business integrates with numerous popular third-party systems, allowing users a centralized location to manage their leads.
As marketing and sales grow ever more competitive, the business was quick to identify the growing business need for lead management. With the average sale requiring five follow ups to close, the business has built a market-leading software to help businesses streamline their follow ups and sales management.
The owners have built the business with scale in mind from the start, investing in a professional team, processes, and automation. With the team staying on post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of time to continue scaling the business.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner to take over a well-built B2B SaaS business. With a strong brand, professional team, and track record of stellar growth, the business is primed to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.