E-Commerce - Footwear & Apparel - $32.7K gross/mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Portfolio of two complementary e-commerce businesses firmly positioned in the footwear and apparel niche
- Impressive revenue growth with earnings rising c.27% between 2018 to (e)2019
- Effective dropship model allowing the business to sell thousands of SKUs over the LTM and greatly reducing product concentration risk
- Steady ARPO of c.$89 in the LTM
- Strong traffic with over 358,000 visitors throughout the past year
For sale is a portfolio of two complimentary dropship e-commerce businesses in the footwear and apparel niche.
Launched in 2017 and 2018, the businesses have scaled quickly by selling a diverse range of unique shoes and sneakers in a growing niche. With a selection of hundreds of affordable and highly fashionable shoes, the portfolio offers artistic and innovative designs which consumers have been unable to find elsewhere.
With a wide range of unique shoes, the businesses have secured a foothold within the highly profitable footwear market. As the global footwear market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% between 2019 to 2023 to reach c.$151 billion in annual sales by 2023, a new owner will have a vast target audience to pursue to continue scaling the business.
The business itself is simple to operate, with the owner streamlining operations and focusing on automation to scale. With an effective dropship model, the portfolio has sold over 2,300 SKUs in the LTM, allowing for a highly diversified product base and minimizing product concentration risk.
The two businesses present a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a diversified portfolio of two popular e-commerce businesses with a wide selection of innovative products, strong supplier operations, a growing brand, and plenty of unexplored opportunities for growth.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.