Advertising - 8 Y/O DIY Food & Events Blog - $18K gross/mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $698,000 SOLD
- Nearly a decade of operational history, allowing for a well-known and reputable brand
- Dominant SEO presence with keyword rankings for c.28,000 keywords and numerous backlinks from reputable sources
- Steady investment into content with thousands of articles published to-date
- Large social following with hundreds of thousands of social media followers
- Freelance writers staying on post-sale
For sale is an authoritative content business in the DIY and events niche.
Launched in 2011, the business has stood the test of time to become a pillar in the industry by focusing on holiday celebrations, DIY products, food recipes, and event planning. With nearly a decade of operational history, the site has built up a strong SEO foundation, published thousands of pieces of high-quality content, published three books, and amassed a loyal social following.
The business has scaled by focusing on a variety of popular topics within the DIY, food recipe, and event planning space. The individual strengths and continued growth of all these industries have allowed the business to utilize unique synergies unavailable to many competitors and scale quickly and effectively.
With thousands of published posts to-date, the site has attracted c.845,0000 sessions in the past year. The vast content library has also allowed the site to rank for c.28,000 keywords while securing numerous backlinks from reputable industry sources. With steady revenues and lean operations, a new owner has plenty of cash flow to reinvest in growth.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a proven content business with nearly a decade of successful operation history.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.