SaaS - B2B Automated Data Gathering Software - $2.4M ARR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $1-$10M SOLD
- Firm foothold with a market-leading brand in the automated data gathering niche
- Rapid MRR growth, with MRR rising at a CQGR of c.73.1% between Q4’18 – Q1’20
- Lucrative unit economics with a low net MRR churn rate and a high LTV of c.$10,900 in the LTM
- Impressive functionality with five-star reviews and a portfolio of name brand clients
- A highly trained remote team staying on post-sale
For sale is a market-leading B2B SaaS automated data gathering business.
Launched in 2018, the business delivers a highly effective and easy-to-use data aggregation software for businesses looking to automate their data collection. With over 40 million web proxies across 12 geolocations, a 99.9% uptime, and unlimited bandwidth, the business now sends over 5 billion API requests for more than 3,100 users per month.
With the rapid increase in the total amount of available data (90% of all digitally recorded data has been created over the past three years), businesses are readily turning to web scraping to gather this information. As a market-leading provider of web aggregation software, the business is in an ideal position to capitalize on the ever-growing demand for data collection tools.
The business has scaled at a rapid rate. MRR has expanded at a 73.1% CQGR from Q4 2018 to Q1 2019. With a high LTV of c.$10,900 and a low net MRR churn rate of c.5.5% over the LTM, the business is firmly embedded into the operational infrastructure of its users. With an automated and well-documented process and autonomous team staying on post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
The business presents a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a market leading B2B SaaS business with a clear value proposition and a firm foothold in a growing niche.
* Revenue and profit have been annualized on a L3M basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.