SaaS - B2B Shopify Inventory Management Software - $3.4K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $143,000 SOLD
- Impressive user growth, with active users rising at a 13% CMGR over the LTM
- Rapid MRR growth, with MRR expanding 740% in the LTM
- Widely-accepted product with a high product rating of 4.8 stars on Shopify
- Well-developed strategic partnerships allowing for a competitive advantage
- Simple and lean operational model driving high margins
For sale is a SaaS Shopify inventory management software with a near-perfect rating.
Launched in 2017, the business delivers an effective software solution for e-commerce merchants looking to streamline their inventory management systems. With a clear value proposition, the business integrates with two market-leading e-commerce platforms to seamlessly reconcile inventory across the two platforms.
Aimed at c.820,000 Shopify merchants, the business has carved out a secure position in the e-commerce inventory management niche. With a stellar track record of user reviews, averaging 4.8 Stars on Shopify, the software has shown to deliver results time and time again.
By creating rigorous SOPs and documenting processes from day one, the business is now a simple business to operate. With a relatively hands-off model, coupled with a lean and scalable cost structure, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner to take over a proven B2B SaaS business aimed at a profitable and rapidly growing target market. With an effective value proposition, unparalleled track record of success, glowing user reviews, and robust functionality, the business is primed to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.