Amazon FBA – 4 Y/O Vitamins & Supplements – $91K gross/mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Trademark brand firmly positioned in the vitamins & supplements niche
- Wide market acceptance with hundreds of 5-star product reviews on Amazon
- High-quality product offering driving more than c.5,700 monthly orders over the LTM
- Robust supplier relationships allowing the business to maintain stable unit economics
- Part of a lucrative ‘Subscribe and Save’ Amazon program, enabling the business to capitalize on steady repeat purchases
For sale is a scalable Amazon FBA business (part of Amazon’s ‘Subscribe and Save’ scheme) in the natural vitamins and supplements niche.
Launched in 2015, the business has quickly established a firm footing in the nutrition industry by focusing on natural, high-quality supplements and vitamins. Sourcing the products from high-quality vendors in the USA and UK, the business has become immensely popular and has helped thousands of customers find practical products that facilitate the natural healing process.
With nutrition playing an increasingly important role in the dietary habits of consumers, the dietary supplements market is seeing explosive growth. The dietary supplements industry predicted to rise at an impressive c.7.8% CAGR to reach c.$195 billion in annual sales by 2025, placing the business’s premium natural brand at the front of these rising industry trends.
With a focus on automation, outsourcing, and SOPs, the business is simple to operate, allowing plenty of time and cash flow for a new owner to invest in growth opportunities such as driving sales across new channels, releasing complementary SKUs, or penetrating new geographies.
This business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over an Amazon FBA business with strong product-market fit that is primed to be scaled rapidly.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.