- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $409,000 SOLD
- Keyword rankings for c.92,000 keywords enabling the site to grow organically with over c.3.8 million sessions in the past year
- Diversified revenue channels with an impressive revenue CMGR of c.16% over the LTM
- Strong social presence with thousands of followers on Facebook and c.15,000 highly motivated double opt-in emails
- Lean and scalable cost structure driving high net margins and steady cash flows
- Low owner involvement creating plenty of time to invest in growth
For sale is a growing and authoritative content business in the poultry care and supplies niche.
Launched in 2015, the business has become the go-to resource for millions of chicken keepers, farmers, and enthusiasts looking for in-depth guides and reviews on backyard chicken keeping and general chicken information. With a focus on informative content, the site has become an authority and thought leader in the space.
As demand for poultry and poultry-related products continues to rise, with US sales reaching a staggering $42.7 billion in 2017, the business is at the forefront of a highly lucrative evergreen niche.
The owner has invested heavily in long-form content and sustainable white hat link building strategies. This approach resulted in the site now ranking for c.92,000 keywords (c.13% of which hold top three SERPs) and sessions growing at a c.101% CAGR for 2016 to 2018. With simple operations and a lean cost structure, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
This business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a proven and authoritative content business with exponential revenue growth. With strong and increasing traffic, lean operations, a loyal social following, and plenty of untapped growth opportunities, a new owner is set up for sustained long term success in this highly profitable evergreen niche.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.