SaaS - Project Management & Time Tracking Software - $22K MRR - SBA Eligible
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Clear value proposition aimed at a large and growing target market
- Robust features and functionality allowing for a perfect rating on third-party review sites
- Steady revenue growth with MRR expanding at a c.104.7% CAGR over the period 2016 to (e)2019
- Hundreds of paying customers including numerous notable brands
- Highly automated operational model allowing for a lean cost structure and minimal owner involvement
For sale is a B2B SaaS business in the lucrative project management and time tracking niche.
Launched in 2016, the business has quickly climbed in popularity by providing an innovative solution for SMBs looking to optimize their operations via an intuitive time tracking and planning tool. With a simple UI, two mobile Apps, seamless third-party integrations, and in-depth collaboration and reporting functionality, the business has secured a perfect five-star rating on Capterra.
The software has focused on two lucrative markets to scale: time tracking and project management. With both industries predicted to continue expanding over the coming years, the business’s innovative service offering has placed the business at the forefront of these highly profitable industries.
The business was built to scale from the outset, with the owner investing in process automation and documentation. This has allowed the business to scale while maintaining an incredibly lean and simple cost structure, driving high net margins and offering plenty of resources to invest in growth.
This business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over an innovative B2B SaaS business with a clear value proposition and a large addressable market. Having demonstrated product market fit, the business offers attractive unit economics and high margins for a new owner to invest in one of the many available growth opportunities to continue scaling.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.