- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Well-built and highly scalable portfolio of SaaS businesses with over 1 million lifetime users
- Continuous YoY growth with revenues reaching c.49.8% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2018
- Award-winning software with cross-platform compatibility and c.96% average customer support satisfaction rating
- Firm foothold in the rapidly-growing VPN niche
- Strong synergies allowing for a scalable cost structure and driving high net margins
For sale is a robust pair of SaaS businesses in the online privacy and hosting space.
Launched in 2011 and 2016 respectively, the two SaaS businesses provide an effective virtual private network (VPN) software. With military-level encryption, cross-device functionality, and fast connection speeds due to an early investment into R&D, the two businesses have demonstrated clear product-market fit and attracted over a million users worldwide.
With over a decade of combined operational history, the portfolio businesses have become reputable players in the VPN space. As the market for VPNs grows at a staggering c.14.8% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2022, reaching c.$36 billion in annual sales by 2022, the portfolio of businesses holds immense potential for future growth.
With over 1M historical users, glowing reviews, and high customer satisfaction, the portfolio businesses have seen steady revenue growth, with revenues rising at a c.49.8% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2018. With clear synergies, the portfolio businesses operate with high net margins, offering plenty of cash flow for a new owner to invest in growth.
The portfolio of SaaS businesses presents a rare opportunity for a new owner to acquire an innovative and highly scalable portfolio business with a firm foothold in a steadily-growing niche.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.