Affiliate - Lifestyle & Travel Blog - $3.9K gross/mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $127,000 SOLD
- Rapid revenue growth of c.208.7% over the 2017 to 2018 period
- Seven years of operational history allowing for a firm foothold in the highly profitable travel and tourism niche
- Over 150 high-quality posts driving keyword rankings for c.28,000 keywords
- Impressive traffic growth with over 775,000 site visits in the LTM
- Simple operations with a scalable cost structure driving high net margins of c.91% in LTM
For sale is a growing content business in the highly-coveted travel and tourism niche.
Launched in 2012, the business has established itself as a reputable source of information for global travelers and digital nomads looking for accurate travel tips and advice. With seven years of operational history and a focus on organic growth and white hat SEO, the business has become the go-to resource for more than a million visitors over the years.
The business has focused on the lucrative travel and tourism niche to grow. As demand for travel and tourism shows no signs of slowing down, on track to reach c.$11.4 trillion in annual turnover by 2025, the business has an incredibly large total addressable market to pursue for additional growth.
Monetized via multiple affiliate and display advertising partnerships, the business has enjoyed steady revenue expansion over the years. Revenues have risen at an impressive c.208.7% over the 2017 to 2018 period, and with low operating costs, the business offers steady cash flows to invest in growth.
This business presents an ideal opportunity for a new owner to take over an established and authoritative business, commanding a strong position in the highly profitable global travel and tourism niche. With robust traffic, strong margins, impressive financials, and simple operations, a new owner will be immediately set up for success.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.