SaaS - Automated Stock Acquisition Software - $35K gross/mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Well-developed product with extensive functionality helping users purchase hundreds of thousands of items worth tens of millions of dollars on eBay
- Steady revenue growth with revenues rising at a c.128.2% CAGR over the 2014 to 2018 period
- Firm foothold in eBays dominant and expanding ecosystem
- Highly automated and streamlined operations allowing for minimal owner involvement and high margins
For sale is a proven B2B software business in the marketplace arbitrage and automation space.
Launched in 2014, the business allows users to identify and quickly purchase discounted items on eBay. With a highly customizable UI and extensive functionality, the business has helped over 1,000 users purchase hundreds of thousands of items worth more than $55M.
The business has secured a firm foothold by focusing on the ever-expanding eBay marketplace. With over 180 million active users and two billion transactions processed per day, eBay’s vast global reach presents countless opportunities for the business to continue scaling.
The owner has built the business with scale in mind, automating operations and outsourcing much of the day-to-day to developers. With steady cash flows and the developers staying on post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to acquire a well-established B2B software business with an extensive track record of successful operating history.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.