Digital Service – B2B Virtual Assistant Services – $37K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Firm foothold in the profitable $85.6 billion outsourced services industry
- Long and successful operating history spanning 14 years
- Effective productized digital service model monetized via recurring subscriptions
- Lucrative subscription metrics with a high MRR of c.$37,000 and LTV of c.$3,000
- Notable client base with numerous Fortune 500 brands
For sale is a reputable and mature digital service business in the virtual assistant services niche.
Launched in 2005, the business offers a trusted service providing dedicated virtual assistants (VAs) for a variety of support tasks. With a well-defined process built around proprietary software and a highly reliable roster of professional VAs, the business has become a clear industry leader, building an impeccable reputation and onboarding numerous Fortune 500 customers.
With 14 years of operating history, the business has secured a lucrative position at the forefront of the outsourced virtual assistant niche. Valued at $85.6 billion in 2018 and predicted to grow at a 4.4% CAGR over 2018 to 2022, the global outsourced services industry offers plenty of opportunities for a new owner to continue scaling the business.
The business is monetized via a lucrative recurring subscription model. With intuitive plans and a clear value proposition, the business has attracted numerous Fortune 500 brands. With extensively-documented SOPs and an eight-person team staying on post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of time and resources to invest in growth.
The business presents a unique acquisition opportunity for a new owner to acquire an industry-leading digital service business. With lucrative recurring subscriptions, well-defined process, and numerous avenues for growth, the business is primed for growth.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.