SaaS - B2B Inventory Management & CRO Shopify Apps - $43K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $1,546,000 SOLD
- Diverse portfolio of Shopify Apps with a firm foothold in a range of popular App categories
- Steady growth with MRR increasing c.23% CQGR between Q2 2018 and Q1 2020
- Highly rated Apps with an average App rating of 4.8 on the Shopify App store
- Attractive metrics with more than 3,400 paying users and a high LTV of $69
- Lean operations with high net margins of 76% allowing for plenty of cash flows to invest in growth
For sale is a portfolio of six B2B Shopify Apps in the inventory management and CRO space with an average 4.8-star rating across the Apps and over 9,800 active merchants.
The App portfolio delivers a variety of essential tools for Shopify merchants to improve conversions and drive sales. The portfolio allows merchants to offer various CRO improvement strategies to help maximize sales and improve conversions. Three of the Apps positioned in the top three search rankings for their respective categories.
The Apps have quickly found favor amounts to the c.1M merchants on the Shopify platform. With Shopify merchants using an average of six Apps, the portfolio of highly-rated Apps is optimally positioned to capitalize on these trends to continue scaling.
The robust capabilities have helped fuel rapid revenue growth, with earnings rising c.23% CQGR over Q2 2018 – Q1 2020. With a paying customer base of thousands of users, a steady LTV of c.$66 in the LTM, and high net margins of c.76%, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest.
The portfolio presents a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a proven Shopify Apps business with a vast and rapidly growing target market. With an effective value proposition, an unparalleled record of success and glowing user reviews, the portfolio is primed to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
* Revenues and profits have been annualized on a last 3 month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.