SaaS - Blogging Automation Platform - $2.9K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $118,000 SOLD
- Mature SaaS business with six years of operating history and a clear value proposition
- Impressive SaaS metrics with steady MRR and low net MRR churn of c.3.9% in the LTM
- Diverse feature set leading to numerous mentions in notable publications
- Strong organic presence with keyword rankings for thousands of keywords and over 75,000 sessions in the LTM
- Simple business operations requiring minimal ongoing maintenance from a new owner
For sale is a mature and growing SaaS business in the blogging automation niche.
Launched in 2013, the business has grown in popularity by providing an intuitive and feature-rich blogging automation platform for Evernote users. With a seamless Evernote integration, the business offers an easy-to-use content management system that allows users to quickly convert their Evernote notebook into a fully functioning blog.
Over the years, the business has achieved critical acclaim, securing features in numerous notable publications. With a clear value proposition and a large addressable market of 225 million Evernote users across the globe, the business is primed for continued growth.
The business itself requires minimal ongoing maintenance from a new owner, creating plenty of time to dedicate towards scaling the business. In addition to simple operations, the business was built to scale from the start, allowing for attractive margins and strong cash flows for a new owner to invest in one of the numerous growth opportunities available to the business.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a well-built and highly scalable blog automation platform. With a clear value proposition, numerous competitive advantages, a loyal customer base, and a strong brand, the business is primed to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.