- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Years of operational history leading to a strong and well-known brand in a rapidly growing niche
- Diversified revenue channels including recurring monthly subscriptions driving steady MRR
- High and stable traffic with over 1.2 million sessions and 2 million page views in the LTM
- Hundreds of pages of informative content driving keyword rankings for over 11,000 keywords and securing a strong backlink profile
- Lean and scalable cost structure allowing for high net margins of c.85% in the LTM
For sale is an established and diversified content business in the algorithmic trading education space.
Launched in 2012, the business has stood the test of time to become a trusted educational resource for millions of users looking to supplement their quantitative finance knowledge. With a blend of free and premium content in the form of articles, eBooks, simulation software, and a membership subscription area, the business has established itself as a clear authority in the niche.
As the rate of technological innovation continues to accelerate, financial firms are quick to adapt, utilizing technology, coding, and statistics to discern stock trading patterns. This is fueling the explosive growth of algorithmic trading, predicted to grow at a c.8.4% CAGR between 2016 and 2025 to reach over $18 billion in revenue by 2025. As a long-term incumbent in the quantitative finance space, the business stands ready to benefit from this trend.
With hundreds of pages of long-form articles, the site now ranks for over 11,000 keywords and boasts backlinks from sources such as BBC, Wired, and eFinancialCareers. This has helped drive steady traffic, with the site seeing over 1.2 million visitors in the LTM. The business itself is simple to maintain, requiring low owner involvement and creating plenty of time to focus on growth.
This business presents a unique opportunity for a new owner to take over an authoritative educational resource platform with many years of operational history and a superior content foundation.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.