- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Over a decade of operational history, leading to an authoritative and well-known brand
- Extensive database integrations and UI capabilities allowing for accurate and intuitive weather-tracking information
- Notable customer base with the software featured in several global digital publications
- Free user base of tens of thousands of customers, creating lucrative upsell opportunities
- Low owner involvement, high margins, and attractive SaaS metrics with low churn and high LTV
For sale is a reputable and established SaaS business in the weather forecasting systems niche.
Launched in 2008, the business has stood the test of time to become a cornerstone in the weather forecasting systems industry. The software integrates with multiple government databases to provide real-time severe weather forecasts and updates. With numerous essential features, the software helps businesses and consumers alike to accurately track hurricanes, cyclones, floods, and other weather information to make high-impact decisions.
Boasting over a decade of operational history, the business has built up a market-leading brand with several first-mover advantages. The software was featured in the White House archives, New York Times, BBC, demonstrating clear product market fit and unparalleled brand awareness.
With simple operations and lucrative customer economics, a new owner will have plenty of time and free cash flows to focus on scaling the business through one of the many untapped growth opportunities available to the business.
This business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a proven SaaS business with a clear value proposition and a secure foothold in the growing $2.7 billion weather forecasting systems niche.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.