SaaS - B2B WordPress Tool Suite - $170K ARR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $319,000 SOLD
- Wide market acceptance with an active user base of over 8,000 users and 100,000 downloads
- Diverse portfolio of essential plugins with dozens of five-star reviews
- Strong revenue growth rate, with earnings growing 45% over the period 2017 to (e)2018
- Lean and scalable cost structure allowing for strong net margins of c.75% in the LTM
- Autonomous team ready to transition with the business post-sale
For sale is a growing and reputable B2B SaaS business in the WordPress support tools niche.
Launched in 2015, the business has quickly grown in user popularity by providing a diverse portfolio of support-related plugins for WordPress. Offering full help desk functionality with multiple unique and innovative plugins, the software has shown wide-market acceptance, now serving over 8,000 active users.
Boasting dozens of five-star reviews, over 100,000 total downloads, and clients in 53 countries, the business has demonstrated a truly global presence. With a firm foothold in the self-service customer support software market (valued at $4.3 billion) and targeting the c.19.5 million WordPress users, the business offers a lucrative target market for a new owner to pursue.
The owner focused on growing the business with scale in mind, outsourcing the product development work to a team of highly-trained developers. With a simple cost structure allowing for strong net margins and the developer team transitioning with the business post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of time and free cash flows to focus on growth opportunities.
This business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a robust B2B SaaS business. With a strong brand, product-market fit, thousands of users, and a diverse portfolio of products, a new owner will be immediately set up for success.
* Revenues and profit are annualized on a L3M basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.