- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $1,409,000 SOLD
- Authoritative brand with six years of operational history in a rapidly growing niche
- Wide market acceptance with hundreds of thousands of users and thousands of five-star reviews
- Consistent revenue growth with MRR reaching an impressive c.27% CAGR for the period 2013 to (e)2018
- Strong SaaS metrics with c.5,000 paying customers, growing LTV, and decreasing customer churn
- Lean and highly automated operations with low owner involvement and high net margins
For sale is an authoritative and established SaaS business in the email automation and productivity niche.
Launched in 2012, the business has gone from strength to strength by providing an effective email tool aimed at B2B and B2C users. With a number of valuable features via a browser extension, the software plays an integral role in the day to day of hundreds of thousands of users, helping send millions of emails over the years.
Backed by highly regarded customer service, robust features, and wide-market acceptance, MRR has grown rapidly and consistently, reaching a c.27% CAGR for the period 2013 to (e)2018. With c.190,000 free users, a new owner will have plenty of opportunities to grow the business via upsells, marketing to the c.1.3 million-strong email subscriber list, or through the many explored advertising strategies.
The owner built the business with scale in mind from the very start, automating much of the day-to-day and reducing overhead. This allowed business to scale with consistently high and steady margins while reducing owner workload to a few hours per week and leaving plenty of time to focus on growth.
This business presents a great acquisition target for a new owner looking to take over an authoritative SaaS business with a long history of success, proven market demand, and plenty of untapped growth opportunities.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.