- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $57,200 SOLD
- Mission-critical software with robust features
- Rapid growth with MRR growing c.150% over the last 12 months
- Low customer churn rate of c.5% in the past year driving high LTVs of c.$700
- Multiple notable customers standing as a testament to the software’s popularity
- Highly automated product with minimal owner involvement
For sale is a growing B2B SaaS business in the product development niche.
Launched in 2016, the business delivers a mission-critical software aimed at Python developers. The software facilitates product development by automatically tracking security and dependency updates. With multiple essential features and a tight Python integration, the software has attracted a wide range of notable customers.
Built using open source code (allowing for unsurpassed innovation and security) the business has demonstrated strong market fit, with MRR growing c.150% over the LTM. The business was built to scale, with the owner automating much of the operations and reducing the workload to a couple of hours per week.
The business presents a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a well-built B2B SaaS business on the rise, primed to be taken to the next level.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.