App - Photography & Video Editing - $107K gross/mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $4,000,000 SOLD
- Portfolio of proven Apps with strong revenue growth of c.128% CAGR for the period 2015 to (e)2018
- Product market fit with millions of lifetime installs and an average App Store rating of over 4.5
- Top 100 grossing Apps in their respective categories in the US
- Low touch and highly scalable business model, allowing for low owner involvement and high net margins
- Critically acclaimed products, securing features in multiple notable publications
For sale is a portfolio of two established mobile photo and video editing Apps.
Launched in 2015, the portfolio of Apps have found market fit by providing easy-to-use photo and video editing Apps aimed at iOS users. With a range of features including professional designs, special effects, filters, and editing, the Apps have successfully differentiated themselves from competition.
With intuitive photo and video editing capabilities the Apps are critically acclaimed, securing multiple features on the App Store as Apps Of The Day across dozens of countries. With an average App Store rating of over 4.5 and c.170,000 combined global user reviews, the portfolio of Apps have reached an impressive top 100 Grossing Photo and Video Apps in the US.
This wide-market acceptance has fueled stellar growth, with revenues growing at a c.128% CAGR for the period 2015 to (e)2018. The freemium pricing model has also helped spread market adoption, with hundreds of thousands of active devices and millions of lifetime installs. With a lean cost structure, a new owner will have steady free cash flows to invest in growth opportunities.
The portfolio of Apps presents a unique acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a portfolio of successful and authoritative mobile Apps with a foothold in a growing niche.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.