- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Consistent growth with revenues reaching a c.189% CAGR for the period 2015 to 2017
- Leadership position with a known brand in the rapidly growing social media market niche
- Diversified client base with over 6,600 paying clients and steadily increasing
- Sticky product with a 4.2% MRR churn rate over the trailing 12 months
- Lean and simple cost structure allowing for a scalable business model
For sale is a fast-growing SaaS product in the social media marketing niche.
Established in 2014, the business offers users a wide range of unique and powerful tools to help automate Pinterest marketing capabilities. The feature-rich software is aimed at the c.200 million B2B and B2C Pinterest users, providing software to accurately track performance, view detailed analysis reports, and increase Pinterest engagement while significantly reducing time input.
For the period 2015 to 2017, the business reached an impressive c.189% CAGR, demonstrating exceptional market demand for the software. With over 6,700 paying clients and a c.4.2% MRR churn rate, the software is firmly embedded into the daily operations of its clients. With strong net margins averaging c.88% over the trailing 12 months, the business has plenty of cash flow to reinvest in growth opportunities.
With spending on social media platforms increasing at a fast pace, and the number of Pinterest users reaching over 200 million in 2017, the business is in a prime position to continue benefiting from its leadership position in the rapidly growing social media marketing niche.
The business presents a great acquisition target for an investor looking to take over a rapidly expanding software provider, primed for additional growth. With a proven and robust product, strong customer economics and a leadership position in a lucrative market, the business is well-positioned to be taken to the next level under new ownership.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.