- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Market-leading brand with outstanding five-star reviews across multiple review sites
- Rapid MRR growth with the business reaching a c.60% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2018
- Lucrative SaaS metrics with low MRR churn of c.1.9% and high LTV of c.$3,600 in the LTM
- Seamless integrations with numerous popular third-party software providers
- Innovative and proprietary algorithm significantly reducing support requirements
For sale is a growing B2B SaaS business in the customer support and software niche.
Launched in 2016, the business delivers a self-serve knowledge base integration platform that offers embeddable in-App support. Using a proprietary statistical analysis software, the business monitors customer search queries to provide advanced keyword recommendations and optimized knowledge-based FAQs.
The business has focused on the lucrative self-service software market to grow. With demand for self-service software predicted to double over the coming years, with up to 91% of customers preferring to use a knowledge base to troubleshoot their issues over contacting a support agent, the business has a large addressable market to continue its upward growth trajectory.
The clear value proposition and innovative statistical analytical approach to customer support has helped fuel a 60% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2018. With automated operations, low MRR churn of c.1.9% and a high LTV of c.$3,600 in the LTM, a new owner will have plenty of time and cash flow to invest in growth.
The business presents a great opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a well-built B2B SaaS business with proprietary technology. With a market-leading brand and seamless integrations with complementary software providers, the business stands poised to continue its upward trajectory under a new owner.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.