- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Strong revenue growth, with earnings reaching a 39% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2017
- Dozens of high-quality SKUs driving c.25% customer repeat rates
- Leading brand with well-received products allowing for a 99% positive seller feedback rating on Amazon
- Robust supplier relationships providing a competitive advantage via unique and customized product designs
- Low owner involvement with a team of two VAs transitioning post-sale
For sale is a popular and growing business in the sports and medical apparel niche.
Established in 2015, the brand has gone from strength-to-strength with high-quality, private-label hosiery alongside an expanding range of beauty products. The business leverages the Amazon platform and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to reach customers and drive strong sales figures.
The business has built up strong supplier relationships, allowing for customized product designs. With over a dozen high-quality SKUs catering to the growing market for compression apparel, the business reached a 39% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2017. The products clearly resonate with consumers, allowing for a 99% positive seller feedback rating on Amazon and driving c.25% customer repeat rates.
The business itself is simple to run, with much of the required sunk cost and time required to launch the business already absorbed by the current owners. With two VAs willing to transition post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of time to focus on growth opportunities.
This business would be an ideal acquisition for an e-commerce buyer looking for a growing and reputable Amazon business with a strong brand ready be taken to the next level under a new owner
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.