- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $339,000 SOLD
- Rapid MRR growth, reaching a c.38% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2017
- Continuous MRR growth throughout 2017, reaching a c.5.1% CMGR from January to December 2017
- Sticky product with a low monthly customer churn rate of c.2.4% over the past 12 months
- High customer lifetime value of over $1,610 in the past year
- Robust product with years of operational history and a well-known brand in a growing niche
For sale is a fast-growing B2B SaaS product in the data backup and recovery niche.
Launched in 2015, the business offers users MySQL and file backup solutions to quickly and securely store and recover data from the cloud. With a simple and highly intuitive UI, as well as multiple advanced configuration capabilities, the software has carved out an authoritative position within the cloud storage niche.
The global data backup and recovery market, valued at $7.13 billion in 2017, is forecast to grow at a 10% CAGR to reach $11.59 billion by 2022. As an incumbent in the data backup and recovery industry, the business has enjoyed rapid growth over the past two years, reaching a c.38% CAGR for the period 2016 to 2017.
The business itself is simple to run with the current owner spending only a few hours per week on product development and customer support. With robust operations and minimal owner involvement, a new owner will have plenty of time to focus on strategic growth opportunities.
The business presents a great acquisition target for an investor looking to take over a rapidly growing B2B SaaS business with a mission-critical offering ready for additional scale.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.