- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $290,000 SOLD
- Impressive revenue CMGR of c.22% over the past year
- Robust c.67K keyword profile with backlinks from authoritative sites allowing for a dominant organic search presence
- c.1,500 posts to-date with a c.77% growth in user sessions in the LTM
- Lean and scalable cost structure driving high net margin of c.82% in the LTM
- Low owner involvement creating plenty of time to invest in growth
For sale is a growing content business in the cooking and kitchenware niche.
Launched in 2016, the business has quickly found market fit by providing informative, long-form content on all-things cooking related. With a vast library of c.1,500 posts to-date, the website has become an authority in the space, covering a wide range of product guides and reviews, recipes, and how-to cooking articles.
The business has secured a firm foothold in the rapidly-growing kitchenware niche. With the market for kitchenware predicted to more than double in size over the 2017-2024 period, the business offers direct access to a large and growing target market.
Over the years, the owner has invested significantly in premium content creation and white-hat SEO, helping fuel rapid revenue growth with revenues reaching a c.22% CMGR over the past 12 months. With a lean and simple cost structure, a new owner will have plenty of cash flows to invest in future growth opportunities.
This business presents a great opportunity for a new owner looking to take over an authoritative content business built using proven white-hat SEO techniques. With a well-known brand, loyal following, and steady cash flows, a new owner will be immediately set up for success.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.