SaaS - B2B Online Workflow & Proofing Platform - $61K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- One of the first SaaS tools in existence with over 20 years of operational history in the online workflow and proofing software niche
- Wide market acceptance, boasting 4.7-star rating on Capterra and winner of several prestigious awards
- Loyal customer base with a high LTV of c.$56,761 and low MRR churn of c.1.2% over the L12M
- Impressive business fundamentals with c.$60,800 in MRR as of May 2020
- Notable user and client base including high profile technology, retail, and manufacturing leaders
For sale is a market-leading B2B SaaS business in the online workflow and proofing software niche.
Launched in 2000, as one of the first SaaS tools in existence, the business offers an online proofing platform and cross-media publishing tool for businesses looking to automate and improve collaboration between designers and their clients. With customizable automated workflow, an iOS App, integrations, ISO 27001 certification, numerous awards and partnerships, the business delivers a value proposition that is unmatched by competitors.
Businesses have traditionally relied on email for collaboration, which has proven highly ineffective. Businesses are now actively seeking alternatives and turning to online collaboration software. With the global online collaboration market expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% to $59.9 billion by 2023, the business's long and successful operating history and early presence in the niche have put the business in a prime position to capitalize on these trends.
With over two decades of operational history, the business is now used by dozens of paying clients and c.7,000 seats. With an LTV of c.$56,761 and c.1% MRR churn, the software generates revenues of c.$779K per year.
The business presents a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a market-leading B2B SaaS business, primed for growth.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.