- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Diversified revenues across five profitable storefronts
- Hundreds of unique designs driving clear synergies across platforms
- Rapid revenue growth reaching a 18% compound monthly growth rate over the trailing six months
- Lean and scalable cost structure driving net margins of over 70% in the trailing 12 months
- Low owner involvement
For sale is a unique portfolio of dropship e-commerce stores in the accessories and apparel niche.
First launched in 2016, the portfolio offers a standalone Amazon Merch account, an Amazon Seller Central account with a fresh Amazon Merch account, a Redbubble storefront, a Teespring account, and a linked Shopify account.
Boasting an 18% CMGR over the trailing six months, the five profitable stores offer notable synergies and access to a large addressable market. With hundreds of popular designs, significant room for expansion, and a strong history of growth, the business is primed to capitalize on the upcoming Q4 high.
The business itself is relatively hands-off and simple to operate. The owner now spends a few hours per week on design research, sketching designs, and keyword optimization. This creates plenty of time for a new owner to focus on the growth opportunities the business has at its disposal.
This portfolio offers a unique opportunity for a new owner to take over a rapidly growing dropship e-commerce business and diversified across multiple platforms.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.