SaaS – B2B SMS & Mobile Marketing Software - $2.8M Gross/Yr - SBA Eligible
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $5,557,000 SOLD
- A dominant presence in the $67 billion-dollar mobile marketing industry
- Rapid revenue growth with CAGR of c.46.7% between 2017 and 2019
- Attractive SaaS metrics with high LTV of c.$960 and average MRR churn rates of c.5.7% in the LTM
- Mature business with nine years of operational history and glowing software reviews across third party sites
- Highly trained remote team staying on post-sale capable of running the day to day operations
For sale is a market-leading B2B SaaS business in the mobile marketing niche boasting a revenue CAGR of c.46.7% over 2017 to 2019.
Launched in 2011, the business offers an intuitive solution for business owners looking to improve their omnichannel marketing via mobile marketing and text alerts. With a focus on functionality and ease-of-use, the business is used by businesses to send nearly 100MM text messages each year, helping end-users drive sales by improving conversion rates.
Businesses all over the world are spending an ever-increasing amount on mobile marketing. This has fueled rapid mobile marketing investment, with the mobile marketing industry valued at $66.4 billion in 2019 and forecast to rise at a CAGR of +25% over the 2020 to 2025 period to reach c.$253 billion in value by 2025. With a leadership position in the niche, the business is in a unique position to capitalize on this trend to continue scaling.
With a paying customer base of c.4,350 users (including several notable brands), revenues have expanded at a c.+46.7% CAGR over the period 2017 to 2019. With a high LTV of c.$960 in the LTM, strong net margins, and a high-functioning team staying on post-sale, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth opportunities.
The business presents a unique opportunity for a new owner to take over a market-leading B2B SaaS business with numerous competitive advantages, glowing customer reviews, and a defendable position in a large and growing niche.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.