- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $387,000 SOLD
- Years of operational history leading to a firm positioning in the lucrative restaurant industry
- Feature-rich software with a growing LTV of c.$3,600 in the LTM
- Sticky product with a low MRR churn rate of c.3.4% over the past year
- Lean and scalable cost structure allowing for strong margins and steady cash flows
For sale is an authoritative B2B SaaS business in the learning management systems space.
Launched in 2006, this business offers a feature-rich employee training software aimed at SMB restaurants. With an intuitive UI and extensive functionality, the software has found product market fit by catering to the hundreds of thousands of restaurant owners looking for professional training software at an affordable price.
Boasting over a decade of operational history, this business has successfully captured a portion of the lucrative restaurant industry valued at $800 billion in 2017. With over 2,000 training topics spread across hundreds of courses, the software has helped hundreds of restaurants centralize their employee training needs.
The business itself is simple to operate, with the owner focusing on automation and outsourcing from the very start. This has allowed the owner to spend only a few hours per month on basic business maintenance and customer onboarding, creating plenty of time to focus on growth opportunities.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a well-built B2B SaaS business with a strong brand and a long history of success.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.