- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Diversified customer base with c.120 customers
- Authoritative position as a project management tool for Trello due to early entry into the niche
- Strong and stable MRR closing in at over $2,000 in July 2017
- Sticky and engaging web App with c.125K sessions in the last 12 months alone
- Low owner involvement
For sale is a B2B SaaS business in the project management and time tracking niche.
Launched in 2015, the business offers customers an array of helpful Trello-based project-management tools such as time tracking and enhanced collaboration for teams. With 17 million users and 74% of Fortune 500 companies using Trello (recently acquired by Atlassian for $425M), the business provides a high value add product to a wide addressable market.
With completely automated operation and minimal maintenance, the software is simple to operate, requiring only a couple of hours of owner input per month on customer support and admin work
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a L6M basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.