- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Rapidly growing client base, growing by 200% over the last 12 months
- Growing MRR, reaching over 8% compound monthly growth rate over the last 12 months
- Low MRR and customer churn of 1.6% and 2.8% over the last 12 months, respectively
- Early presence in an expanding niche
- Very little owner involvement with a developer willing to stay on at a discounted rate for a 3-month period
For sale is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS business in the payment transaction integration niche.
Launched in 2015, the business has scaled incredibly quickly and effectively, generating over $5,000 in MRR only 2 years after acquiring its first paying customer. The business offers a strong value proposition by synchronizing Stripe transactions to Xero, simplifying its customers’ accounting processes.
With MRR churn and customer churn standing at an impressive c.1.6% and c.3% respectively and still decreasing, these figures illustrate that once a customer signs up for the product, they are unlikely to stop paying for the service. The total customer base grew by c.200% over the last 12 months, now boasting a paying client base of hundreds of customers.
The current owner spends less than two hours per week answering support tickets and managing the developer on an ad-hoc basis. The developer will be available to a new owner for a period post-sale, simplifying the transition process.
Having demonstrated product-market fit within months of launch, the software has gone from strength-to-strength with no signs of slowing down. This presents a great opportunity for a buyer to enter the growing payment transaction integration niche with a proven product and an authoritative brand.
* Revenue and profit figures annualized on a L3M basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.