- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Strong earnings, grossing over $500,000 in the last 12 months
- Revenues diversified over 150+ SKUs, with no single SKU accounting for more than 5% of sales
- Strong traffic profile, with c.1,000,000 page views from c.250,000 unique users in the last 12 months
- High visitor conversion rates of 5.37%
- Almost two decades of operations, leading to a well-known and trustworthy brand
For sale is an e-commerce business in the smartphone parts and equipment niche.
Founded in 1998, and implementing an online-only business model in 2015, this e-commerce store offers numerous high-quality products along the iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy product lines such as screens, batteries and tool kits.
The owner was wise to invest in multiple products from the start now boasting sales across over 150 products. Sales are broken down across two channels, a branded website and eBay, each accounting for about 50% of sales.
This is an ideal acquisition for an e-commerce buyer looking for a business with high-quality products and an established brand. A new owner will be taking over a business in a lucrative and rapidly growing niche with multiple growth opportunities at its disposal.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.