- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $2,000,000 SOLD
- Revenue CAGR of c.77% for the period 2013 to (e)2017
- Authoritative and proven brand with over 6 years of operations
- Diverse client base with over 2,000 paying customers
- Sticky product with a low revenue churn of c.0.20% over the trailing 12 months
- High customer LTV of over $1,700 in the past year
FE International is pleased to present an exciting and rare opportunity to acquire a high growth B2B SaaS business focused on providing powerful email automation features to users on the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Shopify.
Launched in 2011, the business offers store owners a simple and feature-rich restock alert software, to notify customers when items are available again.
Reaching an impressive CAGR of c.77% for the period 2013 to (e)2017 and having sent more billions-dollars worth of merchandise notifications to tens of million customers, the software plays an integral part in the operations of thousands of store owners.
The current owner has a remote team in place for customer service, product development and maintenance, allowing a new owner to focus on strategic growth opportunities the business has at its disposal.
With a proven track record, an authoritative brand, and a history of stellar growth, the business is poised to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.