- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Strong year over year MRR growth, reaching c.113% CAGR from 2015 to forecasted 2017
- Growing and diversified customer base with over 600 customers
- Proprietary CRM to facilitate introduction of additional language courses
- Keyword rankings for over 20,000 keywords with hundreds in top 10 position rankings
- Low owner involvement
For sale is an established and proven language learning software providing advanced features and a robust subscriber list.
Launched over six years ago, the business has gained a loyal customer base thanks to its intuitive interface and focus on user experience, and productivity. The feature-rich software, developed by a team of researchers from Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford, aims directly at busy learners of a second language with greater clarity and guidance than traditional online learning systems.
With the market for online language learning forecasted to continue growth at a 10% CAGR to 2019, the business has established an authoritative position in the extremely profitable niche. This is further illustrated by the company’s financial performance. MRR has grown consistently, giving the business a compound annual growth rate of c.113% CAGR from 2015 to forecasted 2017.
The owners spend approximately six hours a month fixing technical problems, on customer support and managing two part-time independent contractors.
With a loyal customer base, strong SaaS metrics and well-defined growth opportunities, a new owner will be well set up for success in the growing language learning niche.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a L6M basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.