SaaS - B2B Sales & Conversion Rate Optimization Software - $20K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $922,000 SOLD
- Scalable Shopify App with a firm foothold in the lucrative Sales & Conversion Rate Optimization niche
- Steady revenue growth with revenues growing at a c.83.4% CAGR over the period 2016 to (e)2019
- Glowing product reception with the App receiving a stellar rating on Shopify
- Expanding user-base with c.6,400 users
- Lean cost structure, driving high net margins of c.88.1% over the L12M
For sale is a rapidly-growing B2B Shopify App business in the sales and conversion rate optimization (CRO) niche.
Launched in 2016, the business targets Shopify merchants looking to improve their sales and conversions by presenting consumers with upselling opportunities at checkout. With advanced analytics and 30-second setup, the business offers a seamless upselling experience through targeted upsells and in-window discounts, allowing e-commerce store owners to effectively boost conversion rates and drive more sales.
With c.800,000 Shopify merchants, the business has a vast and expanding target market of e-commerce store owners to pursue to continue scaling. With a stellar track record and glowing user reviews (averaging more than 4.5 stars on Shopify), the software has shown to deliver results for store owners time and time again.
With minimal set up requirements, a clear value proposition, and robust functionality, revenues have grown at an impressive c.83.4% CAGR over 2016 to (e)2019. With a lean cost structure and attractive unit economics, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
The business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner to take over a proven B2B SaaS business with a vast and rapidly-growing target market. With an effective value proposition, unparalleled track record of success, glowing user reviews, and robust functionality, the business is primed to be taken to the next level under a new owner.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.