- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Auto-pilot SaaS business with 1 hour a month owner involvement
- Low 3.4% monthly customer churn rate
- Customer lifetime value of $42.62 (L12M)
- c.77,000 person mailing list
- Plenty of reactivation/retargeting and upsell opportunities
Built in 2011, this B2C SaaS business is a leader in the security and tracking software niche for missing or stolen Apple devices.
The company's unique and proprietary technology helps individuals and organizations track missing or stolen handsets and has won critical and media acclaim for its effectiveness including several quality backlinks from sources like CNN, the New York Times and the BBC.
The business boasts high margins and low owner involvement, presenting an ideal opportunity to purchase a tried-and-true SaaS company.
A new owner could continue to operate the business as a passive income source or go after the multiple existing growth opportunities.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.