Amazon FBA – Branded Air Filtration & Purification Business – $10M gross/yr
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Market-leading custom brand in the air filtration and purification niche
- Rapid year-over-year growth with revenues reaching an impressive c.252.3% CAGR over the period 2016 to 2018
- Stellar product reviews with a 99% positive seller feedback rating and a near perfect 4.9 star rating on Amazon
- Diverse range of affordable, high-quality products, helping fuel a 17% repeat revenue rate
- High-performing team capable of running the day-to-day staying on post sale
FE International is pleased to present an Amazon FBA business in the air filtration niche with a 99% positive seller feedback rating and a 17% re-order rate.
Launched in 2016, this business has grown to become an industry-leading provider of home and air filtration and purification products. With a custom and branded label and a focus on impeccable quality and affordability, the business has secured c.6,700 product ratings while maintaining a near-perfect 4.9 star rating on Amazon.
As awareness of indoor and outdoor air pollution continues to grow, consumers are steadily turning to air filtration devices to mitigate health concerns. This has turned air filtration into a $7.3 billion industry in 2018, with the niche predicted to continue rising at a c.10.3% CAGR to 2025. As a market leader in the space, this business offers the highest quality and best reviewed line of air cleaning and filtration products on Amazon.
With growing revenues, well-defined supplier relationships, highly reviewed products, and attractive repeat revenues, this business has grown at a meteoric rate. Built to scale from the start, the owner has focused on streamlining operations, allowing for plenty of time to invest in growth.
This business presents a unique acquisition opportunity for a new owner to take over a market-leading FBA business with a five-person team, diverse selection of products, and plenty of unexplored growth opportunities.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.