SaaS - B2B Retail Location Services - $7.4K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $261,000 SOLD
- Market leading software with a firm foothold the multi-trillion-dollar retail industry
- Extensive functionality with a five-star product rating on third-party review sites
- Impressive MRR growth with MRR rising at a c.157.9% CAGR over the period 2015 to 2018
- Attractive SaaS metrics with high LTV of c.$1,325 and low net MRR churn of 2.2%
- Lean operational model allowing for high net margins of c.79% in the LTM
For sale is a top-rated B2B SaaS business in the product and store location niche.
Launched in 2015, the business offers a market-leading product and store locator software for retailers looking to convert user searches online. With unique functionality, mobile responsive layouts, and advanced analytics, the business integrates with all of the major e-commerce platforms to allow customers to search for products and stores across multiple locations.
With retail sales predicted to reach $28 trillion by 2020, store owners are increasingly adopting omni-channel sales and distribution methods to sell products, with many now combining online search with off-line retail the business is ideal for these products and store owners, delivering an effective solution to help consumers find and research products online and purchase in person across multiple locations.
Built by a seasoned full-stack developer, the business delivers a robust and highly functional codebase that has resonated with end-users, helping secure a five-star rating on product review sites. With highly attractive unit economics and strong net margins of c.79% in the LTM, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
This business presents a great acquisition opportunity for a new owner to take over a robust and highly scalable B2B SaaS business in a growing, evergreen niche.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last six-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.