Affiliate - DIY & Heat Press Blog - $9K Gross/Mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- $217,000 SOLD
- Firm foothold in the DIY & Heat Press niche
- Rapid revenue growth of c.153% between 2018 and 2019
- Diversified income streams generating c.$127,000 in annualized revenue over the L3M
- Extensive content library of c.230 articles helping secure keyword rankings for c.13,000 keywords
- Impressive social media presence with over 35,000 followers spread across Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
For sale is a growing content business in the DIY and heat press niche with four years of operational history and c.1.2M page views over the LTM.
Launched in 2016, the business has established itself as a leading provider of in-depth and informative guides and reviews focused on a variety of DIY and crafts topics. With c.230 original articles and images spanning heat press and embroidery products, crafts materials, and various other DIY guides and product reviews, the business has become the go-to resource for hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per year.
The business has focused on the lucrative DIY market to scale. With the DIY market showing consistent growth, and t-shirts and printed merchandise proving to be leaders in the DIY space, it is optimally-positioned to capture market share within this steadily-expanding and highly profitable niche.
Over the 2018 to 2019 period, revenues have grown by c.153%. With c.$110,000 in revenue over the LTM, generated via numerous affiliate partners and bolstered by a lean and simple cost structure, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in growth.
This acquisition presents a great opportunity for a new owner to take over a reputable business in a lucrative and growing niche. With a robust SEO foundation, hundreds of detailed posts, and steadily expanding traffic, the business is primed for growth.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last three-month basis
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.