E-Commerce - Harvesting & Indoor Plant Farming Equipment - $146K Gross/Mo
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Dominant presence in the harvesting and indoor plant farming equipment niche set to grow with a CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2025
- Impressive revenue CAGR of c.156% over the 2015 to 2019 period
- Loyal customer base with a c.14% repeat customer rate in the LTM
- Hundreds of premium SKUs with a high AOV of c.$1,500 in the past year
- Vast content library with dozens of long-form articles helping secure rankings for c.15,000 keywords and drive strong traffic
For sale is a mature drop ship e-commerce business in the harvesting and indoor plant farming niche with five years of operating history and a 14% repeat customer rate over the LTM.
Launched in 2015, the business has quickly established itself as a dominant player in the space by providing hundreds of unique indoor farming products. With a wide range of high-quality products consisting of trimmers, LEDs, hydroponics and presses supplied by some of the best US manufacturing brands in the market, the business has become a go-to for thousands of customers.
With the global indoor farming market valued c.$26.8 billion in 2018 and expected to grow at a 9.2% CAGR from 2019 to 2025, the business enjoys a dominant presence in a large and growing market. With strong supplier relationships and years of operational history, the business is primed to capitalize on these trends to continue scaling in the years to come.
Revenues have followed an upward trajectory, rising at a c.156% CAGR over the 2015 to 2019 period. With c.380 high-quality SKUs sold in the LTM the business achieved an AOV of c.$1,500, creating plenty of cashflow for growth.
The business presents a great opportunity for a new owner looking to take over an established e-commerce business with a market leading brand, strong supplier relationships, and plenty of unexplored growth opportunities.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.