SaaS - Peer to Peer Code Review Software - $31K MRR
- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Robust software built by an industry expert using state-of-the-art code review practices
- In-depth functionality attracting thousands of users and several multi-billion-dollar technology firms
- Rapid revenue growth with earnings rising at an impressive c.51.9% CAGR over 2016 to 2018
- High ARPA of c.$23,300 for enterprise users with negative net MRR churn
- Clear value proposition aimed at a large and steadily-expanding target market
For sale is a highly reputable and authoritative B2B SaaS business in the code review niche.
Launched in 2015, the business has steadily climbed in user popularity by providing an advanced peer-to-peer code review software for GitHub pull requests. With a seamless GitHub integration, extensive customization, and a vast array of unique features, the business provides its users with an industry-leading software that has been used by thousands of organizations.
With over 36 million users and 100 million repositories, GitHub continues to dominate the software development space following its acquisition by Microsoft in 2018. As a GitHub-focused software, the business offers a clear and effective solution to a rapidly expanding target market of developers utilizing GitHub’s vast development platform in their day-to-day activities.
Built by an industry veteran with years of experience, the business was created using state-of-the-art code review practices. Over the 2016 to 2018 period, revenues have reached a c.51.9% CAGR. With incredibly attractive unit economics, a new owner will have plenty of resources to invest in one of the many available growth opportunities.
The business is a rare and unique acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over an authoritative B2B SaaS business with a defendable position in the code review space.
* Revenue and profit figures are annualized on a last one-month basis.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.