- Yearly revenue
- Yearly net profit
- Asking price
- Robust and scalable business model with well-developed partnerships, helping generate c.$43.7M in revenues in L5Y
- Strong business fundamentals with impressive revenue CAGR of c.30.4% for 2014-2018
- Wide-market acceptance with a 97% positive seller feedback on tens of thousands of reviews
- Global reach with revenues diversified across multiple continents creating a clear competitive advantage
- Sophisticated operations with thousands of SKUs and a well-trained team
FE International is pleased to present a proven and scalable e-commerce business in the toys and consumer goods niche which has generated over $15M in gross revenue over the L12M alone.
Launched in 2007, the business has established itself as a dominant player in branded toys, sporting goods and kitchen products. With highly optimized operations and over 4,500 SKUs, the business has simultaneously leveraged the world’s largest e-commerce platforms and established a standalone brand (and website) to reach millions of consumers around the globe. With a focus on quality, service and operations, the business has secured an impressive 97% positive seller feedback rating on over 62,000 reviews on Amazon.
As consumer dependence on e-commerce continues to rise, Amazon, eBay, and Walmart each offer access to hundreds of millions of users. The business was quick to identify this, building out robust third-party sales processes to scale at an impressive rate.
The business has differentiated itself through its strong supplier relationships, trained team, refined process, and use of proprietary systems to optimize pricing and margins. The methodical, data-driven approach to product sourcing, inventory management and pricing have allowed the business to reach economies of scale, driving steadily increasing margins and creating plenty of resources to invest in growth.
The business presents a unique acquisition opportunity for a new owner looking to take over a sophisticated e-commerce business on the rise with plenty of unexplored growth strategies.
If this is your first time buying a website, why not read our FAQ page?
All numbers are prepared on a SDE basis.